The Candidate is expected to
- The Candidate is expected to work alongside the head chef to manage daily kitchen activities.
- To ensure the freshness and quality of all food products.
- Aid the senior Chefs to achieve the restaurant budgeted food costs.
- Work closely with other Chefs to achieve targets and maintain standards.
- Ensure the food items are sorted at the required temperature and timely checks are done.
- Should have the skill set, ability and experience to follow and cook the authentic regional Indian dishes involving consistently large volumes of food using complicated techniques.
- Experience is required to develop and prepare varieties of food items in the Kitchen.
Experience – Required
Languages – English – Intermediate
Employment – Full-time
Salary – from £2,300 monthly