The Candidate is expected to
- Prepare a range of Tandoori and Curry dishes using the traditional techniques, herbs and spices.
- Cook the tandoor and curry dishes to a high standard of taste, aroma and appearance.
- Preparation of Tandoori marinades and dishes, cooking, creating and developing menus using traditional techniques and fresh seasonal ingredients.
- To ensure the freshness and quality of all food products in Tandoor section.
- Aid the senior Chefs to achieve the restaurants budgeted food costs.
- Maintain the Tandoor section in a healthy, neat, safe and clean environment by utilizing proper handling and storage.
- Train and supervise junior Chefs and monitoring progress of junior Chefs in the Tandoor section.
- Work closely with other Chefs to achieve targets and maintain standards.
- Ensure the food items are stored at required temperature and timely checks are done.
- Should have skills set, ability and experience to follow and cook the authentic regional Indian dishes involving consistently large volumes of food using complicated techniques.
- Experience is required to develop and prepare varieties of food items in Kitchen.
Experience – Required
Employment – Full-time
Salary – from £2,500 monthly